Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shiny Hair?

My hair is naturally curly, and fairly frizzy. I use the cool setting on a blow dryer and only use my straightener in the parts that really need it. I use hydrating and moisturizing shampoos.



My hair still doesn't look natural and doesn't 'move' when it's straight.



How can I make my hair look shiny and healthy straight?



(it's in a middle of the neck length bob with a side swept fringe)



Shiny Hair?

There are some great product on the market for that. I like Redken's Glass or Biosilk Therapy. Also there is Kiwi Blow silk. Depending on if your hair is thick in texture or fine in texture depends on what you would want to try. If your hair is fine and you use Glass, it may make it kind of oily looking and if its thick and you use the Silk therapy it might not be strong enough. Also you could try some straightening lotions that add mositure to your hair while you are drying it, that helps too, even if you are using a cool setting on the dryer



Shiny Hair?

The best things to do if you having problem with dry hair ..try this im a hair dresser and these are so unexpensive tips to to buy a moist sham and dont wash your hair every day actually your hair will get healthy buy not washing it all the time..another tip is buy this its a olive oil spray i use this my self i love to spray this on your hair before you blow dry this will keep the moist in the hair and will give it a great shine i will not make it greasy..you can actually buy this spray at walmart or at sallys it in the ehtnic hair products around 5.00 for a can that will last almost for every



Shiny Hair?

nappy is a style. you might have to go with wigs. I have straight wavy hair.. If you ever figure out how to get a hair transplant I'll trade ya..lol



Shiny Hair?

Mayonnaise



Mix it with conditioner, leave it on for about 45 mins.



It does work.



I will even send you a picture if you don't believe me. .

No comments:

Post a Comment