Monday, July 27, 2009

Who makes the best blow dryer with the comb attachment?

I have very curly hair it takes a longtime to blow dry with a brush.. So I heard I can buy a blow dryer with attachment... Just wanted to know which brand is the best one....



Who makes the best blow dryer with the comb attachment?

I like to use a hair dryer by Gold n Hot. There durable and do the job, but not too expensive.



These hair dryers work well on ALL hair types, and if your hair is thick the combs will not break easily like some dryer combs.



Unless your pretty good with handling a dryer, I recommend the 9223 or GH9224 Models. Because the gun models are hard to handle if you aren't use to handling a dryer and can hurt your wrists.



I also like these dryers because it's pretty easy to find attachment pieces, and replacement parts from other brands generally fit this dryer.



I listed a good website below that will show you the different models.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment