Monday, July 27, 2009

I have a Moto RAZR v3m and I Got it Wet, What should I Do?

I swam with it for about seven minytes and i dried it off very soon after. My service is Verizon. I Dried the screen with a hair dryer, and the inside display works, but when I Turn It on it gives me the Motorola Sign. Any suggestions can help.



I have a Moto RAZR v3m and I Got it Wet, What should I Do?

You need to let your phone and your battery dry separately for at least 24 hours. That's a long time to have your phone in full water. Don't use a hair drier on it anymore!! It could possibly damage it more than what it already was.



After 24 hours, re-assemble it together, and be patient, because it may or may not work. Also call Verizon and tell them what happened, now if you have insurance they won't cover any kind of water damage, but you can see about getting a new phone and if they can set you up with any deals.



Just make sure you take it apart and leave it OFF for 24 hours. Hope this works out for you! Good Luck!



Edit: Just to be on the safe side, if you don't already have insurance with Verizon, make sure you get it! You never know what kind of things happen to cell phones. But I know that they won't cover your water damage. Also, please pay no attention to the answer below mine! They are wrong, trust me I would know because I work at Verizon. The white dot will be damaged and it will be red. But it also is connected internally to the phone, and they can find out because it also dies the inside of the phone red. Oh, and a warranty covers everything if it's a new phone EXCEPT water damage!



I have a Moto RAZR v3m and I Got it Wet, What should I Do?

you should get a new phone.. if you have insurance on your phone... or something



I have a Moto RAZR v3m and I Got it Wet, What should I Do?

i have the same phone first you need to see if the phone is damaged all together the way you can do this is take off the back cover remove the battery..there's a lil dot if that dot is a slight pink color..or red..it is def. damaged...now if you have no insurance..this is fine if you have a warranty but you'll need to do some tricky things..don't tell them i told you this...try to get your hands on a fresh white dot so that when you send your phone in they will replace it..good luck



I have a Moto RAZR v3m and I Got it Wet, What should I Do?

leave it overnight in a cup of rice enough to cover it. rice pulls out all the moisture in the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment