Monday, July 27, 2009

Shampoo Question! Does anyone know whether Matrix shampoo for color treated hair can actually dry th

my hair has become VERY dry. it was dry but it has become even dryer...and frizzy! it was not like this before...i started using matrix biolage for color treated hair 6 months ago. my hair has changed a lot...but i am not sure if it's maybe the shampoo's effect or the dry whether...i have highlighted hair, btw. but this dryness is very new.



could it be from the matrix?



Shampoo Question! Does anyone know whether Matrix shampoo for color treated hair can actually dry the hair?

Winter and new shampoo can affect your hair. I don't have experience with Matrix. Try a leave in conditioner. I use Pantene 2-in-1 with conditioner and it has helped tame the frizz.



Shampoo Question! Does anyone know whether Matrix shampoo for color treated hair can actually dry the hair?

It probably a combination of both. Just because a shampoo is for color treated hair, it doesn't mean it will be gentle enough for your hair.



I really like Joico K-Pak shampoo %26amp; conditioner when my hair needs TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment