Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats in the room your in right now?

theres a tv, in here a bed,papers,a basket,a lamp,sum junk,a hair dryer,and sum clothes



Whats in the room your in right now?

Livingroom- couch, desk, lamps, tv, chest, end tables, speakers, dvd and sound system, coffee table, books, STUFF!



Whats in the room your in right now?

Mostly bookcases filled with books, and a desk with my laptop.



Whats in the room your in right now?

purple foxes and a meltin' computer...........i gotta lay off the shrooms



Whats in the room your in right now?

This computer I'm on, and a couch to the left. Just moving in.



Whats in the room your in right now?

A computer, tv, printer, 2 lamps, some art works



Whats in the room your in right now?

computer, tv, dvds, 2 chairs, a couch, me, a coffee table and a carpet



Whats in the room your in right now?

The kitchen



Whats in the room your in right now?

a tv, recliner, couch, child size recliner, two coffee tables, lamp, fishtank, waste basket, organ, library books, trophy my son just won in baseball tonight, bookshelf, air purifier, and a fan! =)



Whats in the room your in right now?

There's a desk, table, patio set umbrella, hair dryer, and of course my computer.



Whats in the room your in right now?

well three computers a bed and a lot of pictures.



Whats in the room your in right now?

A stereo, a desk and chair, a computer, a large cooler, a filing cabinet, a gun cabinet, a weight lifting set, a telephone, and a wastebasket.



Whats in the room your in right now?

tv, my dad, the couch, my cat, a fan, an art project i made six years ago.



Whats in the room your in right now?

besides me and the computer



2 cats



a map book



water glass



gum



tissues



phone



scratch pad and pen



dining room table and chairs



CD



Whats in the room your in right now?

165 posters, a bed with a black mesh canopy, a shelp with all my music,dvds, tv, stereo, mist lamp, about 60huge stuffed animals, and a huge closet full of clother. my room is very dark, and goth. i have all black lamps, and i have a lot of mideavel and old victorian decorations in my room as well. im prout of it....



Whats in the room your in right now?

Living room: my corn desk, Cds and DVDs, Tv, couches, phone, pictures, etc...



Whats in the room your in right now?

TV, computer, keyboards, couch, mouse, printer, palm pilot, Ipod, several 1 gig travel drives, chair, desk, my boyfriends computer, mail, shoes, 2 cats, guitar, battery charger, WII, Game Cube, Nintendo DS, assorted games, CDs, printer paper, fan, pictures, books, lamp, table, and much more.



Whats in the room your in right now?

I'm at a desk in a dining/library/internet room.



Whats in the room your in right now?

A computer desk, stereo, vacuum, cd and dvd racks, a tv, a fan, a lamp, and some papers scattered about.



Whats in the room your in right now?

A computer , my dog , window , door , papers , prineter,fax,vases,pictures and me :)



Whats in the room your in right now?

a t.v. , a computer(obviously) a bunch of papers,etc..(I'm in my dads office..)



Whats in the room your in right now?

A good amount of clothes, an almost empty can of Pringles, an empty cup and bowl, 2 mp3 players (one Creative the other, iPod), my glasses, a calculator, pens, pencils and markers, my AWESOME stereo, a lot of CDs, a fair amount of video games, a bed, a fan, some flip flops and shoes, a rug, a desk that the computer sits on, folders of many of my writings and books for my drawings, a tv, hoodies, a bookbag, a cute seal stuffed animal that I made in 8th grade ^_^, a cable modem, a light and a light switch and a Nintendo 64 with 3 different games (so far. I'm building my library slowly but surely).



Whats in the room your in right now?

ORANGE WALLS (I cant sleep!) A tv, my bed my dresser, bookshelf, my spider lamp, dvds and other junk all over the place.



Whats in the room your in right now?

tv,dvd player,dvds,bed,desk and tons of boxes cause i'm moving soon.



Whats in the room your in right now?

a sofa, TV, 2 chairs, 2 book cases, 2 computers, and about a million little boy's toys all over the floor



Whats in the room your in right now?

A TV, desk, computer, chairs



Whats in the room your in right now?

stuff

1 comment: