Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair poofes out @ the sides, ? help, please!?

i have sorta a round face, but when i stick my head out it turns into a heart-shaped face! anyways my hair is REALLY poofy when i get up and after my hair dryes after a shower, but @the roots an bottom its pretty good. . how can i prevent this, without using too many products,? i usually air-dry (although i have a blow dryer) so keep the solution as natural as possible, thanks!



no neg comments plz thanks in advance again!



My hair poofes out @ the sides, ? help, please!?

Have you tried straightening it after you (blow-dry it) let it dry? For the most part, I let my hair air dry but straighten it once it's almost completely dry. That always works for me.



My hair poofes out @ the sides, ? help, please!?

Gel!!!!!!!!!!



My hair poofes out @ the sides, ? help, please!?

First use an anti-friz shampoo and conditinor. I like HairSilk and also Pantene Pro-V. Both work really well. This will control the frizz if you like to air dry. If that doesn't control the poof enough for you, then when its dry try a finishing product, I use garner frutis in the green bottle.



My hair poofes out @ the sides, ? help, please!?

Mine does the same thing. It's so frustrating. None of the special shampoos or conditioners seem to make a difference with it. I've always envied the girls who have the kind of hair that is still silky smooth after letting it air dry. The only things that I have found help are 1) blow drying it with a round brush then flat ironing it for like 45 minutes followed by hair spray or 2)Washing it at night and putting a little anti-frizz cream in it. Then I put large rollers in my hair and sleep in them (kind of uncomfortable to sleep in, but beauty is pain). When I get up in the morning I just take them out, the hair is dry, and it looks fabulous.....being a woman can be so much hassle sometimes.



My hair poofes out @ the sides, ? help, please!?

In addition to an anti-frizz shampoo, try a hair moisturizer. You'll find them with the leave in conditioners. They work awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment