Saturday, July 25, 2009

What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and

This started two months ago when I was still on my extreme diet. And ever since then I've been losing more hair each week. I tried eating healthy, washing my hair and using shampoo and conditioner 4 times a week. When I shampoo I try not to scrub too hard but then I'm not sure if I clean it very well. I treat it very gently by switching to air dryer and not even brushing and using styling products. I've medium oily coarse hair with dandruff. I remember this happening before but eventually stopped. However, since I'm planning to grow my hair below my shoulders I want do what I can to make it stop. I'm only twenty years old and I'm not sure how to groom my hair.



What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and not going bald?

I think the best thing to do, and it worked for me, is to put a very small amount of olive oil on the ends of your hair! Using Indian hair oils makes it thick and strong too...



Another great remedy is to take a supplement for hair and nails, I use it and have very long hair, and since then, it hasn't been falling out and its thick and healthy.



The only other thing I could tell you is that stress is a main factor to your problem, a great way of combating stress without popping pills, is to take a natural remedy, such as drops under your tongue (Dr Vogel is great stuff)!!



Hope it helps! : )



What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and not going bald?

Actaully your extreme diet affected it......so continue taking healthy food....put castor oil and leave it on for 3 hours or overnight, better and if you can bear it....gently wash it off with shampoo(dilute shampoo with a little water-concentrated shampoos are quite strong).



What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and not going bald?

When I started weight watchers my hair and nails started growing like crazy. I also take a teaspoon of plain gelatin in my coffee every day, eat yogurt and am getting my hair cut every three weeks.



What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and not going bald?

hii there........well blow drying your hair is not good and cause a lot of splittends and rough weak hair...try avoiding it....secondly dont use a lot of conditioner becuase then ur hair loose theirt natural shine and conditioniong.....thirldy stop using hair styling products expect when very important....and at last do continous oiling to your have...maybe like olive oil..as your hair are not too oily i guess it wont matter a lot....and dont go out when u've oiled ur hair or else u'll carry a lot of duat in ur hair.....u may even put curd on your hair for likr half hour and wash them..........try all this i guess it would help......take care...reply if it works........



What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and not going bald?

just by oiling and cleaning them regularly



What can I do to stop hair breakage? And how do you know that it's just your hair breaking and not going bald?

THE REASON WHY YOUR HAIR IS BREAKING AND COMING OUT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR EXTREME DIET. WHEN YOU DO DIETS LIKE THAT IT AFFECTS YOUR WHOLE BODY. YOU DONT HAVE TO SHAMPOO AND CONDITION YOUR HAIR FOR TIMES A WEEK THAT ADDS STRESS TO THE HAIR. ONCE A WEEK IS ALL YOU NEED.CONTINUE TO EAT HEALTHY AFTER A WHILE YOUR HAIR WONT COME OUT AS MUCH BUT, REMEMBER YOUR HAIR HAS A TIME WHERE IT WILL SHED. TO STOP THE BREAKAGE TRY THE DOO GRO HAIR PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE LOTIONS, SHAMPOOS, CONTIONERS, AND OILS THAT STOP THINNING AND BREAKAGE AND PROMOTES HEALTY HAIR AND GROWTH. YOU CAN FIND THE WHOLE LINE AT ANY BLACK HAIR CARE STORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment