Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair question??

ok so i have thick, wavy hair.... its kinda coarse and is there anything (a certain shampoo or a home remedy) that works that i can use to make my hair less coarse? also is there anything i can do to get it straight without having to use a straightener or blow dryer?



Hair question??

Oh my god I have the same problem. I hate my hair so much. Use Herbal Essences "Dangerously Straight" products - shampoo, conditioner, mousse and spray. It helps a lot plus it smells really good.



Hair question??

Well, I have crazy curly frizzy hair, and I found that fresh curls by redkin is a really good product. I find it at hair cuttery or even sometimes in the salon at Wal-mart. As for straightening without a hairdryer, the closest thing I know is to put your hair up in a bun when it's wet and then let it dry. Most of it will be straight, but nothing close to the results with a straightener or a blow dryer.



Hair question??

I have thick, wavy, coarse hair too and I'm a natural blond! I haven't found a product to make it less coarse or straighter but I use Aveda to keep it from looking too dry which is a problem we have with our hair type. There products are wonderful. Paul Mitchell is good as well and not too expensive. Stay away from drug-store products. I'm 33 and have used every hair product line out there and unfortunately, the cheapies are bad for our hair. They may work well for thin, straighter hair but not ours. You have to use a blow dryer and a straightner to get the straight look unless you really want to damage it by chemically straightening it. Good luck. I'd work with your waves and learn to love them. I've learned the girls with thin, limp hair would die for mine! No one is happy with what they have, right?



Hair question??

get a rich conditioner for dry/damaged hair. aveda has a few good ones. they also carry products that can greatly improve the texture of your hair.



if you're on a budget, try conditioning with olive oil.



you have 3 options for straightening your naturally wavy hair: blow dryer, flat iron or professional chemical relaxants.

No comments:

Post a Comment