Monday, July 27, 2009

Do I need a voltage and plug converter?

I'm pretty sure I need one in France. I was wondering what kind do I need to get? I will plugging in a hair dryer, straightener, battery charger for camera, ipod charger, and phone charger. I don't want to ruin any of these items. They don't need to be all plugged in at once. I'm not familiar with what to buy. I want a good quality converter so it won't ruin my things.



Do I need a voltage and plug converter?

When you get there, you can find them at the local hardware stores.



Do I need a voltage and plug converter?

You need a voltage converter that can handle at least 1600 watts, plus a plug adapter:



http://www.international-electrical-supp...



Any travel store should be able to supply you with these.



Add: It will be much easier to find voltage converters before you go.



Do I need a voltage and plug converter?

You will need both. Get them before you go. Check with a reputable international travel agency.



Do I need a voltage and plug converter?

Converter and Voltage .Not only the plug is different also the volt.



Do I need a voltage and plug converter?

you need both converter and adapter. for all your portables, you also need a multi charger from ionhub that only requires one wall outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment