Monday, July 27, 2009

Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

my Ipod fell in a puddle i have been tryin to dry it wit a hair dryer is there any other sugeestions and will it ever work again!! PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!



thanks



Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

I dont have any new ideas. Keep trying to dry it with the hair dryer. I dont think it is going to work again. SORRY! check with the place you got it from and see if they will replace it if it doesnt work anymore.



Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

buy another



Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

Just leave it be and let it dry out by itself. We dropped ours and we just gave it a few days then it was ok. Do not use heat to dry it aka hairdryer.



Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

I hate to break this to you, but the same thing happened to me and mine was scrogged.... Next iPod, I would get an arm band or something to keep it from happening again. I'm sorry.



Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

that same thing just happened to me.........i called apple........and they gave me a brand new ipod.............so...........mb u should give that a try



that is if u still have the warranty



Ipod fell in a puddle what should i do?

oh oh time for new one

No comments:

Post a Comment