Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair helpp please!-(with pic)?

ok so my hair is in the middle of my chest and blonde brown but i want my hair to look like this



btw i have a 1 inch curler, 3 inch curler, straightner, blow dryer, curlers{ but dont work on me} and hot curlers { hardley work}



help please



remmber my hair isnt as long as hers



i want it too look like this



http://www.forever21.com/Default.asp?coo...



Hair helpp please!-(with pic)?

If you REALLY want your hair like that you need to get it professionally styled. You would need to get extensions, highlights, and a curl perm. It would cost a lot, but if it's what you really want, then get it.



Hair helpp please!-(with pic)?

picture doesnt work. the side bangs are in straighten them



Hair helpp please!-(with pic)?

I can't help you. Your link isn't working.



Hair helpp please!-(with pic)?

puhhlease everyone wants their hair like that! You'd have to go to a salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment