Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting hair fused in?

My friend told my that theres a permanent hair extension where people have gotten there hair fused in. How much does it cost, how long does it last, where can I get it done, and how tough is it? (e.g., is it durable against hair dryers, curling irons, and such?)



Getting hair fused in?

Fused hair extensions are really expensive. It runs in the thousands of dollars. If I were you I would buy the glue in extensions they sell at Sally's Beauty Supply. The cheap ones cost only $30 (which are the ones that I buy) and the glue is $2. You can put them in yourself and it's really easy.



Getting hair fused in?

Infusion extension is a type of extension where every strand of hair is attached with the hair extensions.



It can range from $500-2500 but it is worth it and it can last up to an year.



If you have them make sure the hair extensions are 100% human hair for straightening,curling,dying.....



here's a video where you can see what this is all about



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JSMeHZW2...



Hope I helped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment