Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do i make my hair look straight?

i have wavy hair and i blow dry it every time i shower(it comes out wavy). I have a straightner but i don't want to damage my hair too much. btw, I have to use the blow dryer cuz i get a cold if i let it air dry. soo i was wondering what product(s) would help make my hair straight when blow drying. I was considering this CHI straightneing cream.



How do i make my hair look straight?

try sunsilk straighten up shampoo ( =



How do i make my hair look straight?

I've had my hair blown straight, and mine is really curly.



The person used a wide barrel brush and Joico "silk result" spray.



He sprayed my hair with that stuff, and twirled my hair around the brush (hard to describe) and blew dried it.



I'm too lazy to do ti at home though. i just wear my hair curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment