Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a good hair serum!?

I went to a Dominican Hair salon and got my hair shampooed and conditoned and was given a tingling hair serum that made my scalp feel great,especially when under the dryer. I'm now no where near that salon and have no idea what kind of serum it was, all I know is that it had a little medicine like tube and came out of a small glass bottle by the drop...does anyone know about any good hair serums????



I was also told by the hair dresser there, that the serum tingled because my hair is damaged and once it's no longer damaged I won't feel a tingle. And I believe that this product is also called a leave in....



PLEASE HELP!



I need a good hair serum!?

maybe it was eucalyptus oil



I need a good hair serum!?

use Paul Mitchell super skinny



I need a good hair serum!?

try magic osis +by schwarzkopf its really good and does,nt leave your hair greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment