Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swim hair...?

My school is doing a swim unit in P.E, but my hair is very very thick and curly and they wont let me bring a blow-dryer or anything! SO what should I do? PLEASE help!



Swim hair...?

wear a swim cap most schools make you wear them anyway at least when i was in h.s. they did



Swim hair...?

bring hair spray



frizz minimizer, mouse (sp)



and other hair stuff. Do your



hair in the restroom/



Swim hair...?

I would tie my hair up with a hair thing. Or as stated, wear a swim cap. I have to wear one too! =D



Swim hair...?

try to wear a swim cap. you may have to experiment for a while to see what works with your hair.you may want to just wearing your hair up after class for the unit. hopefully it's in the afternoon of something.



Swim hair...?

First of all I wouldn't put up with any "You can't bring a hair dryer." crap they really have no right to tell you that but if all else fales use a hand dryer to dry your hair if your school has them. Put your hair in french braids if you don't want to or don't have to wear a swim cap, you should do this regardless of whether you have a means of drying your hair.



Swim hair...?

Buy a swim cap. You can put all of your hair in it and it will fit snug on your head so that the water wont get to it except for around the edges.



Swim hair...?

get it braided of u can..... and if u cant just like evryone else sed juss wear a swim cap



Swim hair...?

same hear wear it in a ponytale for the day not awalys look good but it looks better than it could look.



Swim hair...?

You can braid or twist your hair into a cute style and wear a swim cap. After you exit the pool... take the braids down for a wavy look.



You could also section your hair in about 5 sections. Twist the hair in balls and hold them up with poneytail holders. You can once again wear the swim cap.



If I were you I would ask what the problem is with my hairdryer? I would fight that. All our hair is not the same and it is not fair of them to want you to go around with wet hair. Go to the school board if necessary. Let your parents know about this problem and end the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment