Monday, July 20, 2009

MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

right now, I've been using some cheap shampoo and conditioner my mom bought, and every morning I have to put a beanie on for my hair to dry because when I use a blow dryer, it really screws it up, I think thats because of the shampoo and conditioner.



After its dried, its incredibly frizzy and I use some Redken for Men stuff that keeps it down kinda, but in the end it looks flat dull, and plain.



Not to mention, alot of it sticks up at the ends, it just plain looks bad every other day. occasionally it will look kinda good, but rarely.



I want to know from some hair afficionados, how to get my hair looking healthier, and keep it all down and nice looking, but still care-free.



Like, what shampoo and conditioner do I get.



BTW I'm trying to grow it out, which is why this is such a problem because long hair is hard to take care of.



Please help!!!



HUGE thanks in advance!



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

Try using naturals. I don't know how the Chinese get their hair like that, but I figure it's their own natural hair gel or something.



I am trying to grow out hair too. You're not alone!



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

YOU NEED TO GET A HAIR CUT AND ASK THE STYLIST WHAT TO USE ON YOUR HAIR TO PREVENT THIS HAVE YOUR MOM GO WITH YOU SO SHE CAN HERE THIS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET THE PRODUCTS FROM THE SALON



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

Ello =]



Uh..I don't know much about hair. But I think its best for you to like to a salon. And ask/tell them about your hair and they'll might be able to help怹?Like telling you what kind of shampoo and conditioner to use.



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

it dapend what kidof hair do you have.



email me back and tell me because my sister in law is a salonist and she knows evey thing about hair



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

Don't be afraid to straiten your hair. If it is too flat, put mousse in the roots, because this adds more volume, but not so it's very bouncy (unless you put a ton in your hair!). You can but frizz control serum in your hair ( tons of brands have it). To avoid damaging your hair, remember to put in a heat protecting spray. As for the blow drying, put it on cool, which usually doesn't make your hair look as bad.



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

use natural products from brands like mop if not find out what noel fielding uses on his hair it is lush when it is short and long



MY HAIR SUCKS! I'm a clueless guy!?

do what i do



put oil in your hair like coconut or herbal oil



and use shamppoo just twice a week



a leave in conditioner is good for your hair and will keep it down

No comments:

Post a Comment