Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need help on finding a blow dryer.?

i want to get a new blow dryer, and my budget it up to 30$. i dont want something worthless...but something that gives you soft silky hair. what kind would you recommend? and are there any sites that would have a nice blow dryer thats in my budget ? could you please give me the link of the site with the blow dryer you recommend if you do know ?



thank YOU!



I need help on finding a blow dryer.?

Revlon has all the best products for your hair. I trust them completely!



http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r...



I need help on finding a blow dryer.?

buy one at a hair salon. i buy all my products at places like that.



I need help on finding a blow dryer.?

Don't order off the internet, you'll probably pay too much for shipping since they're pretty hefty to ship. Go to Wal Mart and get the Conair Ion Shine. Mine's blue and I got it over 3 years ago and still hasn't died! I know they still make them, I see them in stores all the time. I believe mine was only 19 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment