Saturday, July 25, 2009

What is the best product to protect your hair from damage from flat irons & dryers?Hopefully fou

I straighten my hair every day. The best product that I have found so far is Biosilk Silk Therapy. It truly does make my hair feel like silk...and it smells fabulous! I have used many other serum products, and none compare to Silk Therapy.



It has silk proteins that are activated by heat to penetrate and provide protection for your hair and to improve your hair's condition.



What is the best product to protect your hair from damage from flat irons %26amp; dryers?Hopefully found at Salley's

There are a lot of those in the market, but the ingredients are basically the same. I have used the cheapest products to the most expensive ones like Kerastase Oleo Relax. In my opinion, the best one is Citre Shine Spray Serum which costs little and the performance is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment