Thursday, July 23, 2009

Traveling to 100% humidity.. what should i do with my hair??

So I am going to Israel for 2 months this summer and it is usually about 85-95% humidity there.. I have curly, dry, frizzy hair but i always straighten it (with a blow dryer or iron). ive been told that there is no way it will stay staright with all the humidity?



what should i expect?



and what should i do?



i hate wearing my hair curly.. it becomes a big frizzy afro!!



help!



Traveling to 100% humidity.. what should i do with my hair??

You can do braids, side braid, back braid, french braid, 2 braids.



You can do a bun, make it all pretty.



You can do a pony tail, but that might be a puff ball too.



Good luck!



Traveling to 100% humidity.. what should i do with my hair??

it may stay straight, just try and see but if not then you can tie it back, let your little fringe lie across your forehead and then put heaps of hairspray. wont be perfect but will do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment