Monday, July 20, 2009

A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

I just recently purchased the Sun-In Hair Lightener product, and I wanted to know if it was possible to style your hair as usual while the product is in.



I ask this because the instructions say to apply to damp hair. Usually I use a flat iron and a matte clay on my hair.



The website offers no information about this, and I need to know so I don't damage my hair.



The closest thing it mentions is that a blow dryer CAN be used to help bring out the highlights, but no mention of a flat iron.



Please help.



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

What color is your hair to begin with? If you have brown hair do not use it. I have been using sun-in for a very long time!! I have naturally light brown/dirty blond hair. I use sun-in all the time. I usually put it in after the shower and then I blowdry my hair and flat iron it. ALOT of people say that sun-in will turn your hair ugly colors and it is so bad for you hair. I went to get a haircut today and the stylist wanted to know who did my highlights because they were beautiful!!! When I told her I didn't highlight my hair and that I use sun-in she was like you have got to be kidding me! It looks great!! Twice a week I use VO5 oil conditioner to condition my hair so it doesn't dry out. I also use Paul mitchel silky serum after every shower.



I dont suggest ever using Lemon juice!!! Lemon juice strips the moisture out of your hair and leaves it in a ton of knots!!!



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

After you wash the sun-in out of your hair, you can style as normal.



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

I would not use a flat iron while you have Sun-in in your hair! Yes you can use a dryer but the extreme heat from the flat iron along with the damage the sun in already does to your hair will probibly make your hair dry and brittle!



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO



Please, Please, Please do not use this. This will get your orangish hair if you use it. It will leave it dry brittle and yucky anyways.



Unless your a blonde then MAYBE. THis stuff does the hair horrible. They should sue them. If you have Light brown hair and up to blonde then its ok. But it will damage your hair.



So make sure you rethink this.



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

that sun stuff isn't that good for your hair and using a straightener on it at the same time would be really bad.



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

I'm a stylist for many years. Sun-in is one of the worst products I've ever seen in hair. If I were you I would go to a really good stylist and get a few hylites. Sun-in is very damaging to hair. Once you use these over the counter products and ruin your hair you can make it feel better, but it



never looks the same until it grows all the way out. Hair only



grows about one half of an inch every month. Think very seriously about doing this to your hair.



A quick question about Sun-in Hair Lightener [Styling?]?

Sun-In turned my hair ORANGE--not blond or even lighter brown! I recommend not using it if you have brown hair. But if you have lighter hair, it works better (my brother used it on his golden blond hair and he looked like he just spent the summer at the beach). On the other hand, my hair looked like Bozo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment