Monday, July 20, 2009

How to get straight hair! please help?

ok i just got out of the shower from shampooing and conditioning and it kinda starting to dry i have long/frizzy/super thick hair. and when i straighten it its still frizzy. how can i make it shiny and straight not dry dry and frizzy? the things i have with me are...



flat iron, serum, mousse, and hair spray.



i dnt really want to use a blow dryer.



thankks :]



How to get straight hair! please help?

when it dries, u should straighten it first, then put on the serum, then re-straighten it and c how it goes, hope this helps %26amp; good luck!



How to get straight hair! please help?

Try the hair serum first while the hair is wet and blow dry because wet hair wont straighten good. Then start with the falt iron and do very small sections. Top[ it all off with a little bit of hairspray.



How to get straight hair! please help?

I've got the same problem.Until recently I bought Sun Silk shampoo and conditioner for frizz and it works wonders.I really recommend it.After you use it just let hair dry naturally and use the serum for some shine and straighten it ,that's it .You won't have to worry about the frizz.



Hope this helps you out.



How to get straight hair! please help?

I reccomend considering relaxing your hair. I have long, thick, frizzy hair and it used to drive me crazy! I was damaging my hair with the blowdryer, flat iron and all sorts of hair products.



I now have relaxed my hair for the past 5 years and it is sooo much more managable and healthy. When I wash my hair I use pantene ice shine shampoo and conditioner and use a deep conditioner every other week. After the shower, I put a tiny bit of garnier frutis smoothing milk in my hair and pull my hair into a low pony tail.



The next day my hair is pretty much straight and frizz free, I just use a straightener and i'm good to go.



good luck!



How to get straight hair! please help?

sorry charlie , i have thick hair too and the only way to "flatten" it and not make it poofy is to blow dry it while combing it straight. for sure use a serum or lotion for frizzies it does help. no mousse, yikes way too puffy. good luck



How to get straight hair! please help?

Put some of the serum on now before it dries



Then let it dry on its own that will make your hair less frizzy. After it drys make three parts on your hair lower, middle and top add serum to each section. Then start to straighten using one-two inches of hair till you have done all your hair. Add a little bit of hair spray and comb through. This should help. On my hair I started using Frizz-Ease Serum and followed the direction on the bottle and it worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment