Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do I get straight hair sans the straightener?

My staightener broke suddenly, and I just found out that I have to wait till next week to buy a replacement. How can I keep my hair straight for the next couple days. WARNING: My hair is frizzy and curly in its natural state. I have a blow dryer, so that helps a little! What do I do so I don't look like a pom-pom for school.(tips for flat hair)?



How do I get straight hair sans the straightener?

Try blow drying in small sections using a round brush. Twist sections of your in the brush and angle the blow dryer down as you dry. You may want to purchase some anti-frizz serum.



p.s. that sucks, it happened to me last month and I had to just pull my hair back for a week.good luck.



How do I get straight hair sans the straightener?

lol...use a heavy conditioner to tame it some. then blow dry and comb it straight. before blow drying, use a thermal spray if you have one (i use biolage, and love it). maybe let it air dry a little, so it won't be as frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment