Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair problem.. fixable?

About 5 or so months ago I got my hair cut %26amp; one side flipped in and looked great but the other side would bug the crud out of me and flip out no matter what! And I got my hair cut again a couple months ago, and before I had layers and still do, and it STILL does it, its more easy to handle.. I guess but it still bugs the crud out of me!! It can't be the layers cuz both sides have layers.. how would it change one side and not the other? anyway, my question is, is there anything or way I can make my hair stop doing this? Its not the way I sleep, and I straighten my hair yet it still flips out so its not much of help and it drys like this, with a blow dryer and with out. But is there anything I can do? without having to grow out my layers, cuz I'm sure its not that.



Hair problem.. fixable?

maybe you need to cut the inside of your hair shorter than the outside of your hair. I forget what it's technically called, but it works. sooo, for you, with layers, take the longest part, which is the inside. and make it shorter. so now the longest part of your hair should be the second layer. do you get it? of course you need to have a professional do it.



if that still doesn't work, try making the part of your hair be at one side. so the flipped out part can be flipped in on the other side of your head. good luck!!!



if that doesn't work, get a better hair straightener... hot tools, chi, etc. buy it at a hair salon, no cheap ones. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair problem.. fixable?

f



Hair problem.. fixable?

just the way your hay line lays i have curls and whenever i straiten hair i still have half curls in the front but i like it like that lol learn to live with how your hair lays



Hair problem.. fixable?

Try parting your hair in a different spot.



Hair problem.. fixable?

Ask your friends with similar hair types who does their hair. Then talk to that person. Let them just style your hair for a few sessions before you have them cut your hair. It takes a while to get to know someone's hair. If your hair does the same thing the next day, come in to the salon again (arrange this in advance) to show them the problem. Hair does grow in patterns that can make us nuts if we try to force them to be what we want. Sometimes we have to find out what our hair will do and learn to live with that.



But if you keep working with the hairdresser over a period of a few months to a year, they will get to know your hair and may be able to work out a solution for you. Don't give up.



Another solution is permanent hair straightening. That requires an experienced professional, perhaps the same hairdresser who you try to work with your hair before you straighten it. Then that person will know just what you are looking for.



Hair problem.. fixable?

try palmers olive oil spray it should help w/ the problem it should calm it down better

No comments:

Post a Comment