Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going out next friday but my hair....?

I am going out to a formal event next friday and I am so tired of wearing my hair either straight or scrunched. I have straight, thick hair. It is somewhat wavy. When my hair dries it looks gross so I have to use a straightner to make is look decent in a pony tail. I see people who have beautiful hair and it is wavy but styled. How do they do that? Curling iron, rollers? Blow dryer? I am not good with this stuff. Do you reccommend a product or a certain type of rollers or....??? HELP...i really appreciate it!



Going out next friday but my hair....?

Go to this site: http://www.naturallycurly.com. There's a lot of good wavy hair stuff and a section where you can determine your exact type of curl and then there are specific reccommendations on what products to use, etc.



My hair is wavy, almost curly and I can actually do it in a variety of ways. I can scrunch it, or flat iron it or blow dry then curl with a curling iron. Practice whatever style you think you'd like to do on a day where you have time to rewash and restyle if necessary.



Going out next friday but my hair....?

take a little hair gel and rub it between your hands and fluff it through your hair after you have dried it. don't straighten it!! it will ruin your hair! Plus I have really straight hair and I would give anything to have slightly wavy hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment