Monday, July 27, 2009

Trouble with my curly hair, help?

I'm a guy, if it matters, I have curly hair. Not ringlets, but a bit curlier than wavy hair.



Anyways, I use conditioner every day, and my hair looks and feels great for a couple hours after I shower in the morning. But during the day it gets dryer and starts to frizz.



Anybody know of a product that will keep my hair moisturized throughout the day to prevent frizzing?



10 points for a good recommendation.



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

It happens to all of us, girls included. I'd recommend more conditioner, but if a product is needed, try Garnier milk treatment. Put it on when you're hair is wet and it will stay soft and smooth the entire day. My male cousin uses it and his hair is amazing. Good luck!



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

kiehls hair products for men....



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

conditioner



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

try deep conditioners...



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

get a chi



they are amazing!



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

I have super wavy hair and I use Sunsilk de-frizz 24/7 creme. It works really well! Before I started using it my hair was a great big poofball and now it stays down way better! ^.^ So I would definately recommend it!



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

John Frieda! They have great anti frizz hair products.



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

pantene or fructis



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

There are tons of frizz free gels and sprays out there. Try one of those.



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

use lemon juice



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

Try Fructis Garnier.



Its called "Smoothing Milk."



Yes, I know, I know, its womens product,



but it works great! =)



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

go to this http://www.ehow.com/tips_116368.html



and



http://www.jessicurl.com/Products-p-1.ht...



or try to strighten it with a strightner



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

get a leave-in conditioner



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

mOST LIKELY DON'T KNOW DON'T CARE.



Trouble with my curly hair, help?

use a leave in conditioner like pantene or garnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment