Monday, July 20, 2009

Please help! (especially hair stylists)?

If you had to choose which dryer would you pick from....a portable hair bonnet(the one wear it looks like you are wearing a bag over your head) or a stand-up hair dryer that you can manuever around the house easily with wheels...and if anyone can give me a recommendation that would help more with my decision.



Thanks in advance!



Please help! (especially hair stylists)?

Either one is transportable through out the house. It sounds as if you use them to 'set" your hair. If this is the case ask yourself how often might I take it out of the house? If you are going places that you need to style your hair at then, portable in the case is your best bet it gives you the ability to use it in San Fran. or Chicago or anywhere you go. Plus at home it slides into a cupboard or in the back of a closet. If you are only using it at home and space is not an issue I like the roll-about portable ones, that is what I have in my home for my wife to use when she feels like doing up a cool do. So there you go hope this advise works to help you make the right decision for your needs.



Please help! (especially hair stylists)?

um second one

No comments:

Post a Comment