Monday, July 20, 2009

How do I keep the hair from the back of my head from standing?

I'm talking about the section where the back side meets the top side. I have changed from spiky hair to straight, but sometimes I look like the kid from the little rascals, because I have a section of hair that won't stay down! I've used a blow dryer, using the cold setting to flatten it, but then 2 minutes later it stands back up. I've used a little bit of gel, but it doesn't work, and I don't want to use a lot because I just want my hair to be dry and normal. Right now it's about 3 in. long, and it's very frustrating to see about a two dozen hairs standing up on the back of my head because it looks ridiculous? Are there any methods to flatten those stubborn hairs?



How do I keep the hair from the back of my head from standing?

wear a cap. or put in some bobbie pins.



GROW it, the weight will make it flatten.



How do I keep the hair from the back of my head from standing?

haha, NO, you 'can' hide bobbie pins hahaha



yes, LOTS of gel is the answer.. I've also seen men use hair spray and not look gay haha. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment