Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are You a Hair Expert? Can you help me about my hair?

my hair, somehow looks like this:



http://a820.g.akamai.net/f/820/822/1d/i....



but i want it to look like this:



http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/man-shor...



Can anyone give me a home made recipe tips on how to turn my hair(1st link) like that(2nd link)



im a male. i have a dry curly frizzy hair and i want it turn out like that....... pls help me ~_~



Are You a Hair Expert? Can you help me about my hair?

Whatever you do you can`t have that kind if straight hair. But there is one thing you can do. It is called yuko straightening and it changes the structure of the hair. Visit www.yuko-london.com. I have to warn you it is quite expensive.



Are You a Hair Expert? Can you help me about my hair?

um use girly shampoo usee tressamee. silky smooth and frizz control hairspray no one will no Report It



Are You a Hair Expert? Can you help me about my hair?

Don't try it at home. You end up with patches of bald spots.



Just print out the second picture and show it to your barber.



Are You a Hair Expert? Can you help me about my hair?

GO TO A PRO O THIS ONE. YOU WILL HAVE TO BE STRAIGHTENED. AND CONDITIONED ABOUT 100.00. DON'T KNOW IF YOU THINK IT'S WORTH IT OR NOT. I PERSONALLLY LIKE THE CURLY.



Are You a Hair Expert? Can you help me about my hair?

You will need to use something to weigh it down and smooth it out. Try something with a petroleum base, such as a pomade.



Obviously you are going to have to "chunk" your hair to get the spikey look... Do this by isolating areas of hair and combing individually and then using both hands together, stroke from the roots, outward.

No comments:

Post a Comment