Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

i have very healthy hair and i have been using all kinds of moisturizers and everything to make it healthy because it used to be dead from me dying it and frying it with straightners and blow dryers. my hair is naturally wavy, that's why it got fried with straightners is because i would straighten my hair every few hours. now it is healthy and i decided to grow it out. all my friends have long hair and my goes a few inches past my shoulders but i want it longer. i have waited a whole year for my hair to get long and it hasn't grown at all! i know i don't have split ends because my stylist said they weren't split, so i need to know how to grow my hair out fast WITHOUT using hair chemicals that make your hair grow longer.



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

try clip on hair extensions



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

hey, my hair is the same way, what can you do but except it and find styles that bring out its beauty. You'll be fine, i promise.



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

you cant really make your hair grow fast. if its not growing, you probably should eat or drink more foods with calcium cause it helps your hair nails and bones grow and get stronger. drink some milk



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

Ok, I've learned this from a DOCTOR.



Genetically some peoples hair will not grow to certain lengths.



My hair will only grow to my hips. The doctor's hair would only grow to her shoulders. My sisters hair is all the way down to her knees.



It's all about genes sweety.



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

Try prenatal vitamins, it will make your hair healthy and help maximize it's growth ability..



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

trimming your hair even if you dont have split ends helps them grow.. just like shaving your legs makes the hair grow faster.. and cutting your nails makes them grow faster.. just cut a little bit each month and it will grow longer...



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

well...for the split ends part a little trick to make your hair look more healthy. if you take a small chunck.the thickness of your pinky and twist it the remaining hair is usually your split ends so if you just cute the stray hairs in the meantime it will look healthier! there is also a pre natal vitamin that i take for my hair and nails that works really well...and im not pregnant haha hope i helped!



What do I do with hair that won't grow? (read below to find out more)?

human hair seems to grow at a pretty consistent rate of about half a millimeter or so per day.It may grow faster or slower depending on your age, your genetics and your hormonal stat. Sometimes hair growth might be effected from nutrition..be sure to get enough vitamins... and try to limit the use of hair appliances...

No comments:

Post a Comment