Tuesday, October 6, 2009

'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

Does using a blow dryer on hair when it has the product 'Sun-in' on it work just as well as being in the natural sun?



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

Yes only if you are very careful, use a minimal amount, and have light hair (as in dark blond or lighter) it turns your hair orange if you use too much. Last summer I nearly used a bottle of sun-in with a blow drier and it left it a bit dull (not as shiny as it would had I been in the sun), but it did get lighter.



It may be okay if you use a shampoo/conditioner that is for colored hair.



ps.the more you keep redoing it with sun-in, the blonder it gets, but the more damaged also.



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

You'll probably get different results. I was under the impression that Sun-in worked best with the light from the sun. Heat might yield different colors. Also, the sun provides a more controllable result. I'd stick with the sun.



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

PLEASE DO NOT USE SUN IN, itworks horribly, I used it on my hair and it frizzed it took me nearly two years to grow my hair out again. sorry for being so dramatic about it just don't want ya to experience what I did. God Bless



try going to a salon



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

please don't use sun-in. it's a terrible product, it really fries your hair.



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

yeah sun in isnt good it will turn youre hair orange



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

Sun-in will turn your hair orange if you have darker hair. It works about the same with the sun and the blow dryer. But even if it looks ok at first, it will start to turn brassy and orange looking after a while, not cute! I tried it once on my dark brown hair and had to redye it to get the orange out.



'Sun-in' on hair when not sunny?

I used sun-in for the first time a few weeks ago, with a blow drier. I thought the results looked really good (blonde not orange) and it did not fry my hair at all, in fact it made it shinny.My hair is already blonde,and I didn't use the whole bottle. Also if you have brown hair (Like your avatar) you probally shouldnt use it as there is a warning right on the back saying it will turn your hair orange. But other wise I say go for it! Good product!

No comments:

Post a Comment