Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help!! Dry, frizzy hair!!?

Normally I get tons of compliments on how soft, silky, and shiney my hair is. I straighten it daily but I always use heat protectants and deep conditioning masques to keep it healthy. Well, about a week ago, I had an extremely busy week and to spare time, I blow dried by hair on high and then straightened it afterwards, and while using an awful blow dryer. Stupid I know, but I figured since I was using heat protectants it would be fine, but by the end of the week I stopped using the blow dryer and my hair was totally fried, all dry and frizzy and gross!! I tried using my hair mask (Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep) and an olive oil masque but my hair is still gross!!! Help, what do I do??!



Help!! Dry, frizzy hair!!?

try moisterizing it then try to use some suave conditioner



Help!! Dry, frizzy hair!!?

I let my hair get oily on its own by not washing it for a few more days than usual!



Have you also tried using VO5?



Good Luck!



Help!! Dry, frizzy hair!!?

it may take a few days or even a week to get your hair back to the way it was..BUT that doesnt mean you can't get it back to being beautiful! Just soak your hair in natural oils ( I use cocunut and sometimes canola, cause its cheaper) and sleep in it then wash it out in the morning. Do this for as long as it needs it. Switch to shampoo and cond. for dry dry hair if you aren't already using it!



Good luck ;-)



~annabell~



Help!! Dry, frizzy hair!!?

Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment