Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

I need help! I have major frizz. I don't use a blow dryer or hair staightner or anything, but my hair is still frizzy. Are there any home remedies or cheap products that work for frizz? Any help appreciated



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

Mix 1 egg, and one part mayo to one part olive oil and work through hair starting at the roots. Let sit any where from 15 to 30 minutes. Then rinse. Try doing this once a week and it will gradually help with frizz and shine. Also John Freida's collection works really well. Try the frizz serum.



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

use ghd hair straightner.



ITS GOOD



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

I put honey in my shampoo, but I wash it out really well.



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

gel ;)



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

HAIR STRAIGHTNER. makes my hair look like the commercials, and my hair was SOOO frizzy



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

use lots of conditioner, a good one is suave naturals lavender conditioner.



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

There is this stuff by suave that i use called Proffessionals sleek frizz control liqui-gel. It works really good and smells pretty good. i've let my friends borrow it a few times and they all love it too. it's not really expensive it's under $10 and u can get it at wal mart! good luck!



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

I like to use coconut oil. You can find it at a health food store near you. Just a little bit goes a long way. It melts at body temp! If that doesn't work try olive oil.



Frizzy hair!!! home remedies??

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- At home Hot oil treatment recipes



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/hot-o...



Homemade hair moisturizer



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/homem...

No comments:

Post a Comment