Saturday, August 1, 2009

QUESTION ABOUT HAIR! help meee!?

okay so earlier i bought this hair lotion stuff and its for black peoples hair (no, im not racist!) but you know how there hair is dryer than white peoples? i thought if i bought this stuff and put it in the ends of my hair it will help seal my split/frizzy ends. im not thinking about actually wearing it out with this stuff in it because it makes my hair look really oily but like those days your home alone i would put it in my hair and then the next morning wash it out. so do you think this will help my hair? or not? (on the bottle it does say it mends split ends, helps growth, and blah blah but i was worried because i didnt want to damage my hair or if it wouldnt work since im not black?) i know it sounds stupid but i didnt know !



QUESTION ABOUT HAIR! help meee!?

I found a product that works WELL. It is in the black hair care aisle (and no that isn't racist if it's there, as not all products are designed for all hair types) I use it even though I am not that as I find it is not expensive, it is oil free, no buildup in the hair, helps repair and strengthen hair, leaves hair shiny and full of body, and conditions, detangles and softens hair. I just have to use it 3 minutes and I can do this when in the shower.



I find it washes out well also and I have NO greasy hair then.



I discovered it as it is called : Motions at home salon care.



Weightless Detangling Conditioner. They have shampoo in this too , but I only like to use the conditioner as it does what it claims for my hair all EXCEPT for the body building. I have flat, fine hair and that is just a fact of my life I am seeing..LOL



It shows Oil Free . No Buildup on the front so I tried it and now I am hooked on using it. I found it at a walgreens store.



I see they have a website , it is : www. motionshair.com



Check it out and see the product for yourself hopefully there.



QUESTION ABOUT HAIR! help meee!?

im pretty sure that even if it does make your hair look oily, if you use it often, it would dry out your hair...



QUESTION ABOUT HAIR! help meee!?

Its impossible to repair split ends. A split end is the end of your hair split into two pieces, hence, making it impossible to repair. It will make your hair softer but that is it. If you are worried it will damage your hair, then don't, it will only help.



QUESTION ABOUT HAIR! help meee!?

ive used many black hair care products before and my hair is in better condition than ever. it certainly didnt make my hair look greasy or anything.



if your worried about it dont use it. but it cant damage your hair. it will only moisturise it, which is giving you the greasy look. if you really dont want the greay look then dont use it, your hair obviously is not dry enough for the product. an of course your hair is the wrong texture



QUESTION ABOUT HAIR! help meee!?

1) split ends are broken hairs and there is no going ack so you cant fix them .. sorry maytee...



2) cut your hair to get rid of split ends



3) dont bother with this lotion .. as i sed ... there is no going bak .. you cannot fix split ends...



4) i also think this would make your hair thinner and britle as it makes black peoples hair smoother and more moisterized.There hair has hair folicles bigger and bolder so this is why they had thicker hair. thhhis lotion is making there hair thinner .. so it will have the same effect for you.



5) sounds like a waste of time and a waste of money if your not black ..



get a hair cut ... i recomend Toni%26amp;Guy or Zappas.. exspensive but so worth it.



xx Good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment