Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

Ok well..I swim everyday except weekends. My hair is naturally dry, frizzy, and wavy and the pool water makes my hair even dryer and worse than it naturally is. I also straighten my hair at least twice a week.So what can I do to rehydrate or just take care of my hair? Any home remedies?? Shampoo and Conditioner?? and quitting swim is not an option..I just love swimming for my high school%26lt;33



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

Yes - get Malibu 2000 Swimmer's Action Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. You can find it at good salons or Trade Secret beauty stores. It smells great too.



http://www.malibu2000.com/content/Cn_Hai...



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

Use "HelloHydration" by Herbal Essences! its in a blue bottle, works great!!!



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

see you local beauty shop for tips and recomendation. it's your hair.



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

you can use pantene pro v relaxed and natural or hair maonaise, stop straightening it if you are going to swim and wear a swim cap, also put conditioner in it before you swm and after you swim.



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

If you're a frequent swimmer, I would recommend shaving your whole entire body (except your magic parts. Just trim the hair on those really short with a pair of scissors) to make yourself more hydrodynamic.



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

i have stuff for my hair called vitamin e its healthy for ur hair and it doesnt make it so frizzy i got it in a dollar store thats a good deal though it didnt really cost a dollar it cost like 4 or buy it at a hair store they have it there to but the dollar store is cheaper for some thing that is a goood price but i dont now bout the hair stores u should stop puttin so much chamicals in it perms and all that other stuff



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

I loved swimming too. When I was in high school I swam for our TEAM.Nice memories..OK, right to your question. Try the



Vo5 hot oil treatment. It may sound "old" fashioned but I think it will do what you need. Keep your body well hydrated and try using some seame seed oil in your diet. Flax seed too.



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

I understand your problem Im a swimmer too. WEll there are a couple of options



1. Perm it if you want



2. Tie it up in the water.



3. Use leave in conditioner before you get in the water- a good one is Garnier Frutic Leave in Conditioning Cream- I got it for $4



4. Use a swim cap



5.DOn't straigthen it that much beleive me same thing happened to my hair leave it alone and it will become more sleek and shiny but tie it up but not too much or you'll get a line going through your hair where you tie.



I hope this was helpful! Im desperate for some points. Please help me!



I'm a swimmer and I need hair pointers!?

i had the same thing with my hair and i used Earbal Essence it really rehydrates your hair the conditioner anyway does the best. To me the shampoo hydrates your hair and when you use the conditioner it re hydrates it and makes it silky and shiny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment